This position contributes to the mission of The Child Center, Inc. by coordinating the scheduling of forensic interviews and ensuring the needs of children and families are met while at The Child Center.
This position is part-time and will be located in Hannibal, MO.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive referrals via email, fax, or phone from multidisciplinary (MDT) members.
- Enter each case’s data into the Missouri Kids First Database.
- Begin the scheduling of appointments for forensic interviews of children by contacting all MDT members.
- Contact involved caregiver to provide information on our center, educate about the process of the forensic interview, deescalate crisis, schedule forensic interviews and offer support.
- Complete monthly billing for the assigned grant.
- Participate in regular supervision meetings.
- Attend office and community meetings as well as trainings as requested by supervisor.
Minimum of an associate’s degree in a human service field, criminal justice or related field. At least one year direct services experience working with children and families. In lieu of a degree two years of direct services work will be considered. Candidate should possess strong organizational skills, have the ability to multitask and have a strong commitment to client services. Candidate must have the ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team within The Child Center, Inc., as well as the multidisciplinary team.
To apply please send cover letter and resume to Shandi Joubert-Kanz at firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of business on Wednesday, September 11, 2019. Please, no phone calls.
This position is contingent upon grant funding approval.