The Child Centre, Inc. is a child advocacy center serving children and families in Northeast Missouri. A comprehensive, coordinated approach is taken in response to allegations of child sexual and physical abuse occurring in the agency’s 14 county service area. The primary goal of the agency is to ensure that children disclosing abuse are not further victimized by the intervention systems designed to protect them.
The Clinical Supervisor will conduct on-site Therapy, supervise on-site Therapists and coordinate contracted therapist for children who have experienced sexual or physical abuse and their families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide therapeutic interventions for children and families as needed.
- Responsible for tracking, documentation and record keeping.
- Responsible for addressing ethical and legal issues within therapy program.
- Oversee the therapeutic interventions provided and ensure families are receiving appropriate trauma-focused treatment models.
- Coordinate therapy referrals for contracted therapists
- Review therapy records to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Interview consumers to obtain information concerning social history, treatment and other pertinent information.
- Plan and administer therapeutic treatment needs based on symptoms generated by abuse/neglect.
- Maintain regular contacts with other agencies/professionals regarding client progress as appropriate with consents.
- Work with insurance panels for authorization and approval.
- Provider on or willing to get on multiple insurance panels.
- Participate in MDT meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Licensed (LCSW or LPC) practitioner holding a master’s degree in counseling, psychology or social worker.
Minimum 2 years providing therapy with a training in a trauma focused evidenced-based modality.
Approved provider in insurance panel(s) a plus.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement range to email@example.com by March 1, 2019. No phone calls