The Prevention Education Supervisor is a partner with the Executive Director of TCC to ensure that Prevention Staff are fully trained and evaluated. The Prevention Education Supervisor also creates and maintains strong working relationships within the School Districts and the communities served by the agency.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Be familiar with all prevention education programs and be able to present and train prevention staff to present all programs.
- Training, performance coaching, and evaluating prevention staff.
- Distribution of units and programs among prevention staff.
- Updating and modifying program curriculum.
- Liaison between School Districts, Community and TCC.
- Issue MOU yearly to Superintendents of each School District.
- Regular communication with prevention staff through meetings and emails to review progress and address any issues or concerns.
- Regularly communicate with Executive Director of TCC through meetings and emails to review progress and address any issues or concerns.
- Regular communication with the School Districts that the agency serves through meetings and emails to review progress and address any issues or concerns.
- Provide outreach and follow up to the schools and request feedback following TCC programs.
- Facilitate, update and coordinate with partner agencies for annual C.A.P.E. (Collaborative Agencies Prevention Education) brochure and resource booklet.
- Facilitate and coordinate any training opportunities for prevention.
- Maintain continuing education accreditation for MRT (Mandated Reporter and Handling of Disclosure Training) through MOPD (Missouri Office of Professional Development).
- Other duties as assigned.
Master level in Social Work, Education, or related field, preferred. Bachelor in Social Work, Education or related field and 3 to 5 years of experience in field will be considered.
Experience with child sexual abuse, sexual assault, and domestic violence issues. Past experience in providing training and technical assistance. Knowledge of the criminal justice system and child abuse and neglect laws. Management and supervisory skills. Demonstrate skills in networking between agencies and professionals. Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Must demonstrate initiative and good problem solving skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com by August 31, 2018.