Ways to Support
Investing in The Child Center, Inc. will empower you to transform the lives of children and families by providing hope and healing in their times of need. We invite you to support our mission of responding to child abuse to reduce trauma to children and their families. Scroll through this page to see all the ways you can help us continue to support children of abuse.
If you would like to make a contribution, you can go to the top of the page and click the "DONATE" button. You may also send a check to our office or feel free to stop by and chat with our Development team.
Reka & Oakley Plush Puppies
By making one of the following donations you will send a child home with their favorite facility dog plush toy.
$25 - Reka or Oakley Plush Puppy (2 puppies (1 for you and 1 for a child)
$135 - Reka or Oakley Plush Litter - 11 puppies (1 for you and 10 for children)
Help us continue to provide hope, healing & hope for abused children. While we gratefully accept cash, check, or credit card donations to help fund our programs, below is a wish list of in-kind items (must be new and unopened) that donors may provide. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Service & Program Needs
- $10 Gas Gift Cards to help some of our children and families get to the services they need to heal.
- Blank Greeting Cards & Stamps for our Advocates to write to children & families.
- $10 Gifts Cards to area Fast Food Restaurants for families who end up spending hours at the CAC over mealtime.
- PetSmart Gift Cards so we can treat our facility dogs for a job well done.
- Target, Walmart Gift, and Office Depot Gift Cards for the items listed below.
- Tissues, Lysol Wipes, Toilet Paper, and Paper Towels for our waiting room.
- AA Batteries
- Binders (3” White Clearview and 3” Black Clearview)
- 3M Plain Note Pads & Post-It Notes
- DVD Cases (Clear Plastic) and DVD-R DVDs
- Manilla 3 Tab Folders
- Water Bottles (8 oz.)
- K-Cups (Hot Chocolate, or Coffee: Regular & Decaf)
- Individually wrapped, Multi-Packaged Snacks
- Kraft Paper Rolls for kids to draw on in the waiting room.
- Construction Paper
- Crayons/Markers/Color Pencils
Big Dream Items
- Frequent Flier Miles for staff to use for trainings.
- Advertising Space in Print and Broadcast Media
*Thanks to our incredibly generous community, we have already exceeded our stuffed animal and blanket collection goal for the time being! Due to storage limitations, we cannot accept these items at this time.
The Child Center, Inc. is now a part of AmazonSmile! We will receive 0.5% of all orders that simply select us as their charity! Click on the button below and it will take you directly to The Child Center's page. You will sign into your normal account and make the purchases you already planned on making and The Child Center, Inc. receives a portion.
Humble Bundle sells digital content through its pay-what-you-want bundle promotions and the Humble Store. When purchasing a bundle, customers choose how much they want to pay and decide where their money goes -- between the content creators, charity, and Humble Bundle. Since the company's launch in 2010, Humble Bundle has raised more than $100 million through the support of its community for a wide range of charities, providing aid for people across the world. Be sure to select The Child Center as your charity of choice when shopping.
Schnucks eScrip Community Card
Use your Schnucks eScrip Community Card to support The Child Center, Inc. with no cost to you!
Pick up a Schnucks Community Card at your neighborhood Schnucks Service Center, or at The Child Center office.
Call 1-800-931-6258 or visit www.schnucks.com and click on the eScrip Community Card link to activate your card today! We are listed as The Child Center with group ID#500015794.
Present your card to the cashier every time you shop at Schnucks.
Schnucks contributes to The Child Center with every purchase you make!
*Donations are based upon your monthly purchase amounts: 1% of up to $300, 2% of up to $600, 3% of up to $999