The Child Center, Inc. is seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
Part-Time Prevention Education Specialist- Wentzville, MO
This position is located in Wentzville, MO and works in the Lincoln County and Warren County communities. This is a part-time position with up to 25 hours per week, and there are no benefits offered. The Prevention Education Specialist will deliver school and community based presentations on various child abuse prevention topics for professionals who are mandated reporters, parents, and children of preschool, elementary, and middle-school ages. In addition, Prevention Education Specialist will attend community meetings and participate in community events to represent The Child Center, Inc. when appropriate.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver presentations in the community (schools, community centers and other public forums)
- Deliver prevention lessons to children ages 3- middle school related to Body Safety, Internet Safety, and Sexual Harassment
- Present trainings to parents and professionals
- Contact school administrators and/or school counselors of schools in assigned county to arrange presentations in the schools.
- Maintain all data and statistics for records and reporting.
- Grade and import data collected from presentations.
- Serve as a representative of The Child Center, Inc.
- Research and update programs to ensure best practice
- Attend community meetings
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in education, social services field or other related fields will be considered. Candidate should possess strong written and oral communication skills, excellent intrapersonal skills, understand public relations, and be committed to supporting The Child Center, Inc. mission. Candidate must have the ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team within The Child Center, Inc.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume to Maggie Wiber at email@example.com by Monday, August 14.
Part - Time Therapist - Wentzville, MO.
Part - Time Therapist - Hannibal, MO.
Report Child Abuse
If you suspect child abuse, call the Missouri Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-392-3738
If you are calling from out-of-state: 573-751-3448